More To Life Weekend Course
Course Date and Time:
Sunday 28th October 2018, 9am - 7pm
For questions, please email Amy McLennan at email@example.com or call+ 64 21 292 0028.
Releasing the Past is a ground-breaking one-day course designed by Senior Trainer Sophie Sabbage for More To Life students. Its purpose is to help us engage with our losses, resentments, grief and disappointments both within the More To Life program and in our world.
During this course, you will learn the use of a new More To Life tool, which will enable you to:
- Unpack and engage with old grievances, anger and hurt
- Gain an in-depth perspective on their meaning in your life
- Allow them space to be part of your journey, claim the gifts of these wounds and learn to be at peace with them
- Come away with a new tool to guide your way forward
By releasing the past you may:
- Experience a sense of relief at letting go of years of long held heaviness
- Make space for new, creative energy as you lay down old, painful, restrictive energy, which is no longer serving you
- Encounter a new lightness of being – which opens up the possibility for new ideas, thoughts and outcomes